Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

ToiToi

Monday 7th of may we went to room 11 because some of the ToiToi  people are coming. They brought a lot of ToiToi books.
We got into groups and read a lot of stories we read cats and abandon house and more.

My favourite poem was Phoenix because it was short and simple and the picture just look colourful and beautiful.
We read some ToiToi books because we wanted to read Konzay
 story called My Friend Dominic and other stories.

Then we read Cats it was telling you how cats behave.
Then we read Overlooked World. In my group there were only 4 people in room 10 that is Frank Shinqua Kotipi and I.

At the end we all gathered up and we sang them a song called
This is me and then Alamoni and he said thank you then we went back into our rooms.



      

No comments:

Post a Comment