Pages

Monday 28 May 2018

The Storm

One day I went to school, it was raining so my dad dropped  me off to school.

When I got to school I walked in the class room and we were doing a maths test. When we were doing the test I sharped up my pencil. When we were half way though the test it was really hard. Half of the questions I didn't even know. So we finished the test and the bell rang for lunch. 

After school I looked out the window and saw the storm coming , I was really scared.  The storm got faster and faster, when I got to the Point England  beach. The storm suddenly stopped. I found a map and I looked at it. I saw me I was in a circle I said "The storm didn't get me because I was in the circle."
I ran back home. 

Finally I got back home and I saw an  elevator and I said "That was never there before." I went in the elevator and I clicked on the max button
and it took me to the top and I saw this orb creating all this deadly storm. 

I jumped and grabbed the orb.
I went down the elevator back to my house and I filled the tub with hot water and I dropped the orb then it got exploded.
Then the storm got smaller and smaller and POOF!!! "THE STORM IS GONE!!!" I shouted.

Then I looked back and the elevator was gone I went to watch the news and it said " local boy named Nurul save our hole country thanks to him we will live to see another day."
                                                                    




































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment