Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2018

The Game

One day it was my big day because it was my brothers birthday my dad bought him a game it's called Robot destroyer 2. He was so exited he just put the game into the console and.....WHOOSH!!!! a giant portal just sucked him in.

Then I saw the portal with my brother in the game world so I quickly jumped into the portal then I got sucked in too.
My brother said "Every thing looks so pixaly" Then robot started to come Then we saw some guns behind the bush we've got the guns and we started destroying the robots.

We kept on destroying them until were level 30 then we had to beat up the biggest and baddest robot of all the Terminater!!!
We had to use the rocket launcher on the Terminater and the Terminater exploded.

The we saw the portal back home it was inside the Terminater stomach. We both jumped in at the same time and....We both got home and our parents didn't even realise we were gone.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment