Pages

Monday 7 May 2018

My Best Holiday

First week of the holidays on Friday I was getting prepared because we were going to the Easter show.
I took a shower and brush my teeth and got dressed. 

It was near Alexander Park at Green lane.
I went with my brother my sisters and my dad. I thought we were going to watch a movie but instead it was a carnival. When we drove there I saw a hospital and Alexander park and a car crash with 5 police cars and 2 ambulance.   

We went there because of the Easter show and because it was my birthday.
We played and ran around and went on rides. We went on a scary ride it wasn't even scary it was boring the ride stopped and it was only 30 seconds. That ride was a rip off. 

The rides was the best part of the trip.
We got some milkshake I got chocolate and my family got bananas and strawberry milkshake Then we ate some donuts. 

Finally we only got 5 more tickets they gave the tickets  to me because it was my birthday I went on the boat it shakes when you are around until you get so so dizzy.           


I felt happy and nervous.
I'm glad I went there.
It was the best birthday at New Zealand.

1 comment: