Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Wood Works: Evaluation

1.  How well did I do in completing all of the things that I needed to do for this project ? considering I finish my project on time, I think I did great.

2. My design ideas were:
Pull Along Tray
Train Toy
Piano Toy
Candy Dispenser
Car Toy
Mirror

3. My final design was the piano toy.


4. For my working drawing, I used a pencil and a ruler.













5. After drawing had to mark out the joints on the piece of wood.

6.My next step was to cut out the joints with the backed saw.

7. When you're chiselling out the joints you have to use a bench hook, mallet and a backed saw.

8. I then put the joints all together .

9. Looking at what I have produced I found out that the piano doesn't work but at least it looks good.

I wouldn't change anything if I had to do the piano again.

No comments:

Post a Comment