Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

Technology Wood Works / How To make a Piano


At technology wood works
I have chosen to make a piano for decorations.

I think this is the best choice because it looks interesting and you can pull the top off.

It will be used for storage.

For this project I will have to consider making my measurements correct.       





Step 1. I used a paper, ruler, and a pencil to make a full size drawing of my piano  because if I didn't I would unable to know the measurements.

Step 2. I used a pencil to copy the measurements from my drawing to a piece of wood.

Step 3. I marked square line (at 9 percent) across using a tri square to perfect it.

Step 4. I cut off the piece of wood into 3 using a bench hook and a backed saw.

Step 5. Then I marked out the joints using a bench hook, back saw, chizzle, and a hammer.

Step 6. I chiseled out the joints and put a long piece of wood into the joints so that the wood can get stuck to the longer piece of wood.

Step 7.  I put a piece of wood in front of the piano and glued it.

Step 8. I had to draw lines so it looks more like a piano.

Step 9.  Mr Grundy made me a lid to put on top of the piano so you can't see inside it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment