Pages

Thursday 24 September 2020

Turbo Touch

 Turbo Touch - The Trusts Arena
For today Coach Chris came to our school to teach us how to play Turbo Touch. He explained the basic rules like to respect the speaker, respects the equipment, and to respect each other. 
After that he split my classroom and room 7 into three teams. Number 1,2,3 I was in team 1. My team had to where orange bibs, the second team had to where green, and the third team where nothing.

For the game we had a turbo touch ball and if a person is holding that ball they can't move so they have to pass it to there team mates to tag the opposing team. I you tag everyone on the other team you win. The game is called football touch. My team won twice, the second team won twice and the third team won once. 


No comments:

Post a Comment